Saturday 30 June 2012

Sigma Sd9 Digital SLR Camera With 70-300mm Lens *

Hey, Basically i am selling my Sigma sd9 Digital SLR camera with my sigma 70-300mm lens. Im selling it because i am trying to get some money together to buy my first car as i Just Passed my Driving test! To Be Honest i Dont know alot about this camera. I bought it a while back and have never really used it because soon after i got a canon 600d. You will need batteries to use it (as seen in pictures). Like i said I bought it A While ago and i have not used it much but have noticed something i should probably let everyone know. sometimes when i have taken pictures with this camera some of them come out a little bit funny (see the last image to know what i mean) im not sure if this is the camera or if it is just the settings i have it on. in all honesty i have a feeling it has something to do with the settings because when i do take photos with this camera not all of the photos come out funny just mybe 3/10 photos (but again i am not 100% sure). Just to clarify what i am selling is: Sigma SD9 Body Sigma 70-300mm lens 2GB memory card Lens Case Camera Charger Printed manual Sorry But I Have No Box. I can post it to you if you wish but you will have to pay postage costs. i also have Paypal so i can accept Paypal payment - BUT THE MONEY MUST CLEAR INTO MY ACCOUNT BEFORE I SEND ANYTHING TO YOU! ALSO i am VERY open to offers but nothing stupid..And NO TIME WASTERS! Im looking for a QUICK SALE Call Me For info or if your Interested in Buying 07415183751

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular