Sunday 24 June 2012

Optoma DP-9080MWL 80 inch Pull Up Portable Projector Screen ?

This is the Optoma DP-9080MWL 80 inch Pull Up Portable Projector Screen, I have had this screen just over a week, I am selling because I am switching back to a TV after having a projector for the last couple of years. The screen is suitable for in home use or office use. The projector screen is in excellent working and cosmetic condition. You can also contact me about this item on 01793 322889 Specification: Diagonal Image Size: 80" (203cm) Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Black Border R&L: 28mm Black Border Bottom: 1018mm Black Border Top: 25mm UK ONLY!!!!!! CASH ON COLLECTION ONLY BUT IF YOU LIVE WITHIN 50 MILES OF SWINDON, WILTSHIRE I CAN DELIVER THE ITEM TO YOU FOR CASH ON ARRIVAL!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular