Tuesday 12 June 2012

Nikon D2X Professional 12.4 MP Digital SLR Camera - MINT - Boxed with accessories ?

Mint Condition Nikon D2X Digital Camera. I have used this for approximately 3 years on and off, mainly for sports photography (Superbikes) as I was a team photographer as well as a few landscape shots around Devon. The camera has never been subject to damage or exposed to rain/water. I have looked after this camera very well and have had it serviced regularly. The camera has only 13,906 actuations which is very very low. The camera will come with: Camera Strap 8 GB Kingston Elite Pro Compact Flash card (approx 1000 images at hi-res) 2 x Nikon EN-EL4 batteries (I bought an extra one) Batter charger Battery charger power lead USB Cable AV Cable Lens Cover D2X Guide Original box Selling due to the fact I no longer photograph superbikes and need something smaller like the Nikon 1 650 ovno

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular