Tuesday 31 July 2012

Canon Lens EF-S 18-200mm f3.5-5.6 IS and Hoya HMC filter *

Canon Lens EF-S 18-200mm f3.5-5.6 IS I bought the lens from John Lewis Southampton in early June 2012. So it’s just nearly 2 months old. It’s hardly used as I have two other lenses, so the condition is as new and it’s in perfect working order. I am selling it so that I can upgrade. There are still more than 10 months manufacture warranty that you can take over. The sale includes everything that I got from John Lewis, including the lens itself, front, rear caps, original box, etc. I have had a new Hoya HMC UV filter on the lens since day 1. I bought the filter from Amazon for about 20. It’s also possible for me to include the filter in the sale. John Lewis now sells the lens for 419.95. On market the price can be up to 549 if you buy it from www.very.co.uk. The lens description on John Lewis website: http://www.johnlewis.com/230605266/Product.aspx Postage about 10 pounds (Special delivery)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular